Located in the heart of the city of Hyderabad, SPMS is part of a vibrant, metropolitan area which boasts world-renowned, historical places and innovative organizations. Known for its cutting-edge technology and wealth of opportunities, the region attracts people from virtually every country and culture.
The student body of more than 550 and its distinguished faculty enjoy a creative collaboration that promotes outstanding academic, extra-curricular and sports achievement.
The School’s administration and faculty value student involvement, and students play an active role in shaping the school’s culture, policies, and future directions.
SPMS is affiliated to C.B.S.E. – Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi board with English being the medium of instruction.
At SPMS, education is provided to empower students to make correct decisions, find creative solutions and plan effective strategies. The curriculum is structured in a manner that keeps the student in touch with the ever changing world trends, right from the junior years to the senior level.
We constantly revamp, reinvent and evaluate the classroom and teaching strategies to create the most appropriate education which the student deserves. The study program for all learning levels is unique because it is a cross fertilization of the finest teaching methodologies.
- Students must come to school regularly.
- Students absent from school due to illness or any other legitimate reason must inform the Principal on time and on their return get the leave record column signed. Leave taken on medical grounds requires a leave letter duly signed by their parents or guardians explaining the reason for their absence and get it counter signed by the Principal and then submit it to the class teacher.
- When children are sick they are required to be kept at home.
- No half-day leave will be granted for any reason whatsoever.
- A minimum of 75% total attendance of the total working days during each academics year is essential for all the classes. All the students should attend the school on time by 8:15 a.m. in proper uniform.
Parent – Teacher Meetings
Regular Parent Teacher Meets are held in school where the parent is free to meet all his wards teachers and discuss any problem. Every Wednesday too, the parent can meet the teachers after school hours. Our parent Association voluntarily involve themselves in the student activities.
It is compulsory for all parents to come and meet the teachers.
- Military Green (Pinafore / Shorts / Pants)
- Cream (Blouse / Shirt)
- Black shoes (with laces for boys)
- White socks with double green band (black ribbon for girls)
- Girls: Divided Skirt (colour of house) House T-Shirt
- Boys: Shorts (colour of house) / White pants with colour stripes and House T-Shirt.
White Keds, white socks with green band, black ribbons (for girls), white socks with the house colour band for games uniform. Only Maroon with yellow
band sweater will be allowed.
Games uniform to be worn on Saturdays for all students of Classes I to X.
Parents are requested to go through the school diary and keep a constant check on the students’ attendance, punctuality, leave records, assignments and teacher’s and principal’s remarks.