- Fees are charged either from the beginning of the academic year or as per necessity.
- Fee will be levied in term wise, monthly and annually.
- The due date for all monthly payment will be 10th of every month.
- Defaulters will be charged a fine of Rs. 10/- per day to the consecutive days.
- At the end of every month, the defaulter's name will be removed from the rolls of the school.
- Students will only be re-admitted after paying all dues along with fine and reactivation fee.
- Defaulters will not be allowed to write the examination.
- Payment can be made only in Cash. Demand Drafts and Cheques are not accepted.
- Fees cannot be accepted without the fee card in any circumstances.
The tuition fee should be paid regularly in advance and not later than the 10th of each term.
A fine of Rs 10 will be collected from the 11th onwards. If the fee remains unpaid till the end of the month for which it is due, re-admission fee will be collected along with the late fee.
The school fee will be collected from the first week of April. The admission number of the student as given on the identity card must be produced at the time of payment of fees.
If a student is absent for one month without leave and her fees are not paid, the name of the pupil shall be struck off the rolls.
The school fees are payable between 9 a.m. and 12 noon & 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. on all working days. On Saturdays the fee counter is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only.