The primary purpose of SPMS' Admission process is to enroll students who demonstrate social, cultural, emotional and intellectual characteristics
that can best be nurtured.
Candidates are selected according to their academic achievement and potential, compatibility with the school's program, and enthusiasm for the responsibilities that are shared by all students and families.
The admission process requires the participation of the candidate, the candidate's family, and the school to reach an understanding of mutual expectations. The relationship between the school's values and those of its families is a key ingredient to success.
- Children below 2-2 1/2 years are not admitted in the Nursery.
- For Kindergarten the child should be above 3 years
- The Application Form should be duly filled and signed by the Parent and a photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Address Proof, Community Certificate, Xerox copy of Aadhaar card and Transfer Certificate should be submitted.
- Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Prospective students accompanied by parents will be interviewed and admitted only if they are found fit.
- Students for classes I onwards will have to pass an entrance test to qualify for admission.
- The correct name and date of birth should be given at the time of admission.
- The name and date of birth once registered in the Admission Application will not be altered.
- The original Birth Certificate must be produced at the time of admission.
- Selected candidates shall pay the prescribed fee in cash.
- Cheques and Demand Drafts will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded.
- Students coming from other states must get the Transfer Certificate countersigned by the District Educational Officer of the respective state.
- Admission fees, fees for the first month i.e., June, the Term fees and the other fees must be paid at the time of admission.